Made in Italy art print
Museum-quality print made on thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) archival paper.
This premium print uses no optical brighteners during production so has a generally warmer tone.
– No additives are used in the print or paper and so will not degrade (cause yellowing) over time
– Paper weight: 250 gsm
– Shipped in sturdy packaging to protect the print
– The print is made to order to reduce over-production and waste
– A percentage of all sales on my site are pledged to Stripe Climate which is supporting new and emerging carbon removal technologies
– Premium Giclée prints are of immense quality and are the preferred choice of artists
– Hanging any print, framed print, or original artwork in direct sunlight or in a saturated environment such as excessive moisture will cause that work to degrade. If you are considerate of the environment your art is placed in you will extend the life of that work – and your viewing pleasure – for decades.
Frames are made from Ash and Oak in Australia
– Please bear in mind that the size including frame will be 5cm larger than the print size (2.5cm each side) to accommodate the frame’s thickness.
– All framed prints are ready to hang straight out of the box and are made locally on demand to avoid waste and over-supply.
Everything is made in Australia to order to reduce shipping costs, time, and pollution
– And most products will be delivered within five business days 🙂
Sizing your print
Love it well done Steve looks good Love the design
Ash Carter – Atomic coffee maker signed limited edition art print