The pleasure seeker Ltd Ed. signed art print
Museum-quality hand-signed and numbered fine art print on Ilford Galerie Gold Fibre Gloss archival paper which is 100% cotton rag of 310gsm.
This premium print is handled entirely by myself to achieve a superior quality hand-finished print with true-pigment archival ink using my large format studio-based Canon printer with 12 inks for incredible colour gradation.
– Hand finished, hand-signed and numbered
– Shipped in a hard cardboard tube of sturdy packaging to protect the print; the print is rolled in an acid-free paper and placed in an acid-free crystal clear cellulose envelope which is not plastic and can be re-used as I don’t use the seal
– The print is made to order to reduce over-production and waste
– A white border is included to help facilitate a framing choice
– A percentage of all sales on my site are pledged to Stripe Climate which is supporting new and emerging carbon removal technologies
– These premium art prints are of immense quality and are the preferred choice of artists
– Print sizes may vary by a few mm either side but that’s negligible
– If you don’t see true white where it is supposed to be in the print then please adjust your monitor to see accurate colours
– The original painting can be found here: https://www.stevemunro.art/product/ian-flemings-mar-tinny/
– Hanging any print, framed print, or original artwork in direct sunlight or in a saturated environment such as excessive moisture will cause that work to degrade. If you are considerate of the environment your art is placed in you will extend the life of that work for decades.
Prints are made to order in my studio and will leave within 48 hours
– Expect to receive your print within five business days
Estimating the size of your print with and without a frame:
Love it well done Steve looks good Love the design
Ash Carter – Atomic coffee maker signed limited edition art print